I recently came across an article by PSE&G “5 Things LEDs Can Do For You” on EnergeLink.
Not only do LEDs use approximately 80% less energy than standard bulbs, there are five things you should also know:
1. Forget how to change a light bulb – due to their long life
2. See your home in a whole new light – natural looking light
3. Enjoy a cozy atmosphere – dimmable lighting
4. Improve your options – lighting with different tones
5. Live more sustainably – better for the environment
Using LED lighting can enhance any room in your house – try it!
This article previously appeared in the PSE&G EnergeLink newsletter, and is used with permission.