- Presentation will generally illustrate AJI’s suggested interior design concepts.
- AJI’s drawings and specifications are conceptual in nature and intended to set forth design intent only they are not to be used for architectural or engineering services.
- AJI shall not be responsible for any defects, damages, or delays of any merchandise or third party labor and services. Finishes will comply with Industry Standards. AJI shall be acting solely as a consultant.
- Specific products are suggested without any warranties, guarantees, or conditions as to their accuracy or availability. Products suggested and websites of third-party providers are suggested by AJI on a as-is and as-available basis.
- It is your option to interpret, modify and/or implement the recommendations provided as you see fit.
- Your project should be completed within one year of your payment. If you are unavailable to communicate the minimum AJI needs to determine your design package, your payment is not refunded.
- Your project includes two changes. If further modifications are needed AJI’s design fee will be $125 per hour.
In consideration of participating and purchasing the design recommendations made by Andrea Jacoby, AJI, or any AJI employees, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Andrea Jacoby, AJI, any AJI employees for injury or damages, known or unknown, that I may sustain as a result of engaging in the design agreement.
I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Andrea Jacoby or any AJI employee for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.