I recently came across an article by PSE&G “5 Things LEDs Can Do For You” on EnergeLink.
Not only do LEDs use approximately 80% less energy than standard bulbs, there are five things you should also know:
1. Forget how to change a light bulb – due to their long life
2. See your home in a whole new light – natural looking light
3. Enjoy a cozy atmosphere – dimmable lighting
4. Improve your options – lighting with different tones
5. Live more sustainably – better for the environment
Using LED lighting can enhance any room in your house – try it!
This article previously appeared in the PSE&G EnergeLink newsletter, and is used with permission.
Tags: advice, Design, Design Style, Design Tips, Home Design, Interior Design, Interior Design Bergen County, Interior Design Organization, Interior Design Rockland County, Interior Design Tips, Interior Design Westchester County, LED bulbs, LED lighting, LED lighting for decorating, lighting