Kitchen Back Splash Options
In my opinion, one of the toughest choices is what to do for a back splash. There is metal, stainless steel, specialty mosaic tiles, ceramic tile, glass tile, stone, brick, wood, marble, granite – the list is endless! So, how do you decide which to use?
Some things to consider before making your final choice:
- Kitchen Design – is your kitchen design modern, farmhouse rustic, Tuscany?
- Budget – can your budget accommodate a higher end choice?
- Durability – if you plan to stay in your home, choose something that will last such as stainless steel.
- Easy to clean – tile with grout lines can be difficult to clean.
- Consider the countertops – you may not want to choose a back splash that is too busy with the countertops. This is why back splashes are usually not decided on until the cabinets and countertops are chosen.
Tags: choosing a kitchen back splash, Design, Design Style, Design Tips, Design Tips for the Kitchen, Home Design, How to choose a kitchen back splash, Interior Design Bergen County, Interior Design Rockland County, Interior Design Tips, Interior Design Westchester County, Kitchen back splash options, Kitchen Design, Kitchen Remodeling, Modern Interior Design, Modern Interior Design Tips