Doing a bathroom remodel?
Eight things to consider when working with your Interior Decorator on a bathroom remodel
1. Cost – before beginning any remodeling project, you need to have a budget in mind. Be careful not to under estimate your budget, as sometimes there are a few surprises.
2. Do you have to move any plumbing? This can really drive up the cost.
3. How will you structure the design – will it have a modern look, a spa look, a contemporary or Victorian look?
4. If you have a bathtub, should you remove it? Luxury showers are all the rage. Without a tub you can expand the size of the shower and install an array of shower heads and sprays.
5. Decide on a color scheme.
6. Will your flooring be tile and will there be any wall tile?
7. Will you be replacing vanities, sinks and toilets? If so, keep in mind not to choose trendy colors. White is always a safe choice.
8. One last consideration…you may want to update the switch and outlet plates to complement your new bathroom.
Tags: Bathroom remodel, Bathroom remodeling, Design, Design Style, Design Tips, Home Design, Interior Design, Interior Design Bergen County, Interior Design Organization, Interior Design Tips, Interior Design Westchester County, Interior Designer Bergen County, paint color, Paint Color Consultations, Remodeling bathrooms